Auto Glass Services
Safety Starts With You
Automotive glass, especially the windshield, has become an important part of the safety envelope in your vehicle. Proper automotive glass replacement is important to maintain the structural integrity and safety features of the vehicle. As an educated consumer, you’ll want to do everything you can to insure your automotive glass is replaced using the proper procedures and that the company doing the work complies with the Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standards (AGRSS).
Questions To Ask
1. Is your company fully Bonded & Insured?
2. Are the technicians Certified?
3. Do all the materials you use meet the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS)?
4. Who is the manufacturer of the adhesive?
5. What type of written warranty can I expect?
6. Are there any additional costs?
Windshield replacements are backed by our warranty.
All MyGlass windshield replacements are backed by a National Warranty® and are guaranteed to pass lease return and vehicle safety inspections.
This windshield replacement warranty applies as long as you own or lease the vehicle on which the repair was made and is not transferable.
Auto Glass Repair from MyGlass®
Windshield damage is frustrating – now you have to get it fixed. The good news is that if you have a chip, a quick windshield repair may be all you need.
MyGlass has certified trained experts in the area of windshield repair. In fact, we repair more than two thousand windshields every year. We’re here to help, but a repair may not be the right solution for everyone. You know you’re eligible for a repair when:
• The damage can be covered by a Loonie.
• You have three chips or less.
• The damage is not on the edge of the windshield.
The repair process involves the injection of special adhesives into the damaged part of the glass. The degree of success of each repair is a function of several variables. The best results are obtained when the damage is recent; the point of impact is small, and no moisture or other foreign matter in the damaged area.
Windshield repairs are backed by our warranty.
All MyGlass repairs are backed by a National Warranty® and are guaranteed to pass lease return and vehicle safety inspections.
This windshield repair warranty applies as long as you own or lease the vehicle on which the repair was made and is not transferable.
MyGlass Mobile Service
- Our certified technicians are ready to travel to you. Save valuable time by having us come to your work, home or other location. Wherever you need us, we’ll be there.
- We’ll give you a specific time frame for the appointment when scheduling. For added convenience, our auto glass technicians will contact you before your scheduled appointment time to confirm.
- MyGlass technicians use the latest and most advanced technology for mobile auto glass service that makes the process smooth for our customers. The software is linked to the technicians’ mobile applications that manage job statuses and can take care of paperwork wirelessly on the go.
Pick Up. Drop Off. Relax.
Busy at work or home with the kids and don’t want to make the trip to the shop? MyGlass is fully bonded and insured. We offer a free pick up & drop off with in the Greater Toronto Area. This is generally done on days with bad weather conditions. This insures your auto glass replacement is completed accurately and weather conditions do not interfere.